robot, service, Robot parts, Robotronics, water squirter, voice modifier, road rage amplifier, futaba 3003, 3 inch speakers, robbe terra top, eye parts, robot bodies, transport carts, robotronics inc. directions, costume cooling, robot maintenance, futaba and nady parts, robot covers, robot battery, robot operation, insulated travel bag
COSTUME CARE AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Always store the costume in a clean location and container. Storing your costume in a clean container will go a long way in keeping it clean. Avoid any heavy items being stacked on top of it to push it down or distort the shape. Please follow all care instructions so that it may stay with you for a long time to come.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Always remember to hang the body on a hanger and brush out after each use. Store in a well-ventilated area away from excessive temperatures. Car trunks and back seats are abusive.
- The body and paws can be washed on a cool delicate cycle using a mild detergent and fabric softener. You can dry in a dryer on low temperatures. Brush it while still damp using a vented brush. DO NOT STORE DAMP! DO NOT DRYCLEAN! It will cause the fur to mat.
- The head should be brushed regularly, stored in its natural shape, and kept clean with a sponge and mild detergent. You can also use 303 fabric cleaner or an upholstery cleaner and a damp soft cloth. Spray disinfectant can be used on the inside of the head to eliminate odor. Never store damp!
- The feet should be kept clean by using mild detergent such as 303 fabric cleaner or an upholstery cleaner and a soft cloth. They should be stored in plastic making sure that they are completely dry.
- Costumes with a jacket: Use a soft damp cloth with a mild soap. You can also use 303 fabric cleaner or an upholstery cleaner such as Woolite.
- Care tags are sewn into each costume for easy reference. Remember that minor repairs with hot glue, contact adhesive, or needle and thread can keep small problems from becoming large ones. Replacement parts are available.
- Remember a clean costume lasts longer.
If you need to package the costume for shipping, please pack carefully in a way that will allow the features to remain in their natural shape. Bag each item and use bubble wrap. Do not let them be distorted by other items in the box or by the sides of the box pressing against them.